Thursday, October 03, 2013

DEATH TOLL...BLACK DAY

It is saddening, as I report this to you. Just getting over two boat capsize with several lives lost withing the last 2 weeks in my country, we still celebrated 53 years of INDEPENDENCE in agony, death rate on the increase, unemployment increasing at every micro second, UNIVERSITY student at home, idling away and all some of our politicians can think of is celebrating with gold plated phones. Here comes another black day...Twice-Dead is what I will tag Late Agagu as, as his remains were been flown to his home state, Akure. 20 passengers, 7 crew and a cadaver were on board Associated Airline this morning in the city of Lagos. 
Condolences have been going about to the deceased (s) families. One death too many is another name I call this. A surprising condolence was from a former minister of Aviation, FFK, I quote, "in Nigeria, no-one really cares and no-one listens" then I thought, did he listen when he was there?

MAY THE DEAD SOUL REST IN PEACE...MAY GOD GIVE THE FAMILIES THE GRIT TO STAND THE LOSS...AMEN 

No comments: