Thursday, November 28, 2013

S.O. JEGGS ALBUM LAUNCH



                                     




 Samuel Olayinka, Jegede, popularly called S.O. Jeggs on saturday 23rd @The Place, Ikeja, decided to give his fans their long awaited Album. The first of its kind, but this shall not be his last. Sammie as I call him is an Afro music artist, song writer & music producer. He is also an Audio Instructor with TenStrings Music Institute and a graduate from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Nigeria.
He started music professionally in 2002. His first album (OLAJU) featured popular Nigeria music artistes such as Jaywon, Isolate and many more. The album is of 12 tracks.
You really need to get a copy, you can not afford to miss track 5 & 4( my favorites).

From me, myself & I, wish him more success beyond his imagination. Amen

For more Info, call
0809 068 8817 / 0806 702 4255 or visit
http://www.tenstrings.org/sojeggs/

LISTEN & DOWNLOAD MUSIC HERE

No comments: